There are numerous facts about Yacht Charter Turkey that many people are unaware of. Yacht chartering is an excellent approach to discover the country on your own schedule and terms. It can be a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion like a honeymoon, birthday, anniversary, or wedding. Not only that, it can be a cost-effective way to explore the country by traveling with a group of friends or family members and dividing the expenses. Turkey is home to a plethora of stunning islands and secret coves, which are only accessible by yacht.
Discover Turkey on Your Own Terms with Yacht Chartering
Yacht Charter Turkey offers diverse itineraries to suit different preferences and interests, including adventure, relaxation, and culture. Although Turkey is a Muslim country, it has a secular government and is recognized for its tolerance and diversity. With Yacht Charter Turkey, you can sustainably explore the country while minimizing your carbon footprint and impact on the environment. Turkey is known for its rich tradition of hospitality and its warm and welcoming culture. Additionally, it is a country with a mix of European and Middle Eastern influences, making it culturally diverse and rich.
Here are 21 Facts About Luxury Yacht Charter Turkey that Most People don’t Know
- The Blue Voyage, which is a popular itinerary for Yacht Charter Turkey, was named after the blue waters of the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas. The Turkish coastline offers some of the best sailing conditions in the world, with clear blue waters and steady winds.
- Yacht Charter Turkey offers a range of yacht options to suit different preferences and budgets, including gulets, sailboats, trawlers, motor yachts, and catamarans. But when you come to Turkey, if you haven’t tried it yet, we definitely recommend the gulet cruise. Because gulets are unique to the Aegean region and are very comfortable boats, They spread all over the world from Bodrum.
- Luxury Yacht Charter Turkey is a popular option for exploring the Turkish coastline, which spans over 8000 km. Turkey is a country of stunning natural beauty, with rugged mountains, deep valleys, and pristine beaches.
- The Turkish coastline is dotted with charming fishing villages, where you can sample local cuisine and experience the laid-back Mediterranean lifestyle.
- The Turkish coastline is home to a diverse range of marine life, including sea turtles, dolphins, and even the occasional monk seal.
- Yacht Charter Turkey offers the chance to explore some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, including Olympos Beach, Dalyan Beach, Blue Lagoon, and Kaputas Beach.
- Yacht charter Turkey is an excellent way to sample the country’s vibrant nightlife scene, with many coastal towns offering a variety of bars and clubs. Some of them are Bodrum, Marmaris, Kas, Antalya, and Gocek, which all have a fantastic nightlife.
- Turkey is home to many ancient civilizations, including the Hittites, the Persians, ancient Greeks, and the Ottoman Empire.
- Many ancient ruins can be found along the Turkish coast such as; the Castle of St. Peter (Bodrum), Ancient ruins of Kaunos (Dalyan), Amyntas Rock Tombs (Fethiye), Carian Rock tombs (Marmaris), Marmaris Castle (Marmaris), Lycian Way (from Fethiye to Antalya), Stone Village (Kayakoy – Fethiye), the ancient city of Ephesus, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Selcuk), The Virgin Mary’s House (Selcuk), the ancient theater of Aspendos (Manavgat), Temple of Apollo (Side), Hadrian’s Gate (Antalya), Red Tower (Alanya), Patara Ancient City (Kas), Myra Rock Tombs (Demre/Antalya), Perge Ancient City (Antalya).
- Luxury Yacht Charter Turkey offers the chance to explore some of the country’s hidden gems, including the charming town of Datca and the picturesque village of Kas. The Turkish coastline is home to many natural wonders, including the Dalyan River and the Gocek Islands, Fethiye Oludeniz Nature Reserve.
- Yacht Charter Turkey can be a great way to explore some of the country’s most beautiful waterfalls, such as the Manavgat Waterfall and the Kursunlu Waterfall.
- Yacht Charter Turkey offers the chance to visit some of the country’s most beautiful national parks, such as the Olympos Beydagları Coastal National Park and the Gulluk Dagi-Termessos National Park.
- Yacht Charter Turkey offers the chance to experience some of the best sunsets in the world, as the sun sets over the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas.
- Turkey is a great destination for foodies, as it is a fusion of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flavors with a rich culinary tradition spanning thousands of years.
- With its thermal baths and spas that provide a variety of health benefits, Turkey is an excellent destination for spa enthusiasts.
- Yacht Charter Turkey offers the chance to experience some of the country’s best diving spots, including the reefs of Kas and the sunken city of Kekova. It also offers the chance to experience some of the country’s best water sports, including windsurfing, kiteboarding, and jet skiing.
- Yacht Charter Turkey can be a great way to experience the country’s vibrant music scene, with many coastal towns hosting live music events and festivals.
- Turkey is a great destination for architecture enthusiasts, with many beautiful examples of Ottoman and Seljuk architecture to explore.
- Turkey is a country of rich biodiversity, with many endemic plant and animal species. That is why, from the pine forests of the Taurus Mountains to the olive groves of the Aegean coast.
- Turkey is a great destination for birdwatchers, with many species of migratory birds passing through the country each year.
- Turkey has a rich tradition handicrafts, with many local workshops producing beautiful and unique traditional handicrafts such as pottery, textiles, and jewelry.